Admin Message for August 2015

Apologies for not posting anything for the last 2 months. I was very busy doing my other web development projects.


Admin is desparately looking for contributors
This website hasn't got much content and it's already August of 2015. So far, aside from me, this site only has 1 contributor but hasn't posted anything yet. So not so many authors, not so much content.

Hopefully, before next year, school writers of Trece Martires City National High School (TMCNHS) will decide to join and contribute. Since I'm in abroad, I cannot able to tell what's happening exactly and cannot able to provide news and events about the school. All I can do for now is to improve this site. 

If you're one of the school writers of TMCNHS or just a reader that wants to help this website grow, then you can send me your email address to borozky@gmail.com (my gmail address ) and I will add you as an author, or you can fill the contact form at the bottom of this page.

http://www.thedailycrate.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/contribution_header.png
Help this site grow by becoming one of our authors


Site improvements

I've made several improvements and additions to this site recently:

  • You can now follow this site by clicking 'Join this site'. So far, there are no followers so feel free to follow this site by clicking 'Join this site' on right sidebar

  • (Public) files of this site can now be accessed using Google Drive. You can click 'TMCNHS Blogspot files' also located on the sidebar. The link should open in a new tab.

  • I've made major changes in layout and functionality of this website to serve mobile users much better.
  • Also I made this site more IE friendly. This site can now be browsed using Internet Explorer 8 with no major hiccups (since majority of computer users in Trece Martires still using Windows XP). I'm still working to support browsers in old-school computers that this school uses.






comments