TMCNHS Dance Competitions

I haven't got any visitors from Trece Martires. Maybe they're yet to discover my blog. Perhaps if I post an interesting blog post maybe I'll get more visitors.

All videos copyrighted by their respective owners


II-Sampaguita, TMCNHS (2009)


This is from the March 2009 TMCNHS Dance Competition by batch 2010-2011 students. (Graduated from 2011, but this video is from their 2nd year in high school).I'm gonna talk so much about this video because me, myself is included in this video.

At that time in 2009, we were in final months of 2nd year high school life. This was an extension or I would say part of our MAPEH project.

This video is uploaded by Noel Paolo Sierra in March 24, 2009. I'm not sure when it was recorded






There were 2 dance group in II-Sampaguita. This is Czarina - Judette's group. The rival group was Ar-ar - Joselle's group.  I don't know which is group A and group B but at least I know the best dancers were Ar-ar, Joselle Czarina and Judette.

We were awarded 2nd place after this competition. The rival team, however, is much better.

Unfortunately. I don't have a video of the rival team.




TMCNHS Night Society group (2009)

I believe this is from 2009-2010 Science Class Batch. If I'm right then they're 3rd year high school on the time this video is uploaded. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Amazing dance group by the way.





III - Pomelo Group (2009)

Probably same batch as the Night Society. Audio overlay is good, but not so good video quality.




III - Guava (2010)





III - Pomelo (2010)

Some of the students from II-Sampaguita (2009) were transfered to III-Pomelo a year after. 
This video is has the best quality of all. Thumbs up to Wilmer Mayo for this very clean video!

This is III - Pomelo's attempts. In my opinion, their first attempt was a more energetic but became a disaster because of some pesky audio problem. 





3G Dance Group (2010)


I believe this is III Guava of 2010. Correct me if I'm wrong.




III- Dalton Dance Group (2014)







I'm still looking for other videos, like the videos of III-Starapple (2009-2010). This site is welcome to accept more video links related to TMCNHS dance competitions.





comments